Rates & Insurance
Rates and Practice
$180 per 50 minute session, depending on your state
Under PSYPACT, I offer telehealth in 38 states, including AL, AZ, AR, , Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Isolands, CT, CO, DE, DC, GA, FL, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, ME, MD, MN, MI, MN, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NC, OH, OK, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI and WY.
I currently take only private pay. I accept major credit cards and Health Savings Account Cards. Being private pay means that I don’t work through insurance companies for reimbursement. In many circumstances, I can provide to you a super-bill that you can submit to your insurance company for post-session out-of-network reimbursement, based on your insurance carrier’s rules. I can also provide to you a Good Faith Estimate of charges.
For Out-of-Network coverage, depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Can I receive services through an Out of Network provider and be reimbursed?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment directly on my site via this page.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 4 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!